With the new support pack for 4.1, Web Intelligence has gotten some new features added to its existing functionality. Here is a quick summary of what is new.
- Formatting data series option for individual data points in a chart (excludes box plot, tag cloud, and waterfall charts)
- Data alignment for data labels within charts
- One click formatting of numbers to currency and percent
- Pre-defined cell option now allows for selecting a specific prompt instead of having to write your own UserResponse() formula
- Background images can be dynamically changed based off formulas
- Upgraded color formatting for Waterfall Charts
- Utilize Excel Files saved within the repository as data sources
For more information you can access the following documents:
Free Web Intelligence Best Practices Guide
We put together a Best Practices Guide for Web Intelligence Development that includes over 20 pages of tips and techniques for developing business-ready reports. Plus we'll show you the common functions that have a negative impact on performance, how to create interactive reports, the best ways to standardize look-and-feel, and much more!
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF THE GUIDE TODAY!