RangeFinder can be utilized in manufacturing just like it is utilized in the Insurance Industry as illustrated in Episode 1 of this multi-part series. Manufacturing includes all of the processes needed to convert raw materials or components into finished goods. Manufacturing KPIs can reflect process efficiency, resources consumption and quality of the outputs.
RangeFinder KPI’s In Action
In the example below, we are looking at production numbers that are made up from data for the last 30 days. RangeFinder is utilized to visualize the last 30 days, typical values for the following metrics:
- Production Volume in lbs
- Scrap Volume in lbs
- Quality Reject %
- Production Hours
- Downtime Hours
- Set-up Hours
Other Manufacturing KPI’s that can be visualized by RangeFinder
- Human Factors Engineering (HFE)
- % Reduction of operational errors
- System performance and reliability
- Design and testing and evaluation
- Manpower Availability / Personnel Capabilities
- % For operations
- % For sustaining
- % For provide training for systems
- % For maintenance
- System Safety
- Injurious accidents due to human or machine errors or failures
- Number of safety considerations applied in a system acquisition
- Maintain price with value to customer
- Maintain high quality for all customer point of interaction
- And many, many more!!!
Want to try RangeFinder?
The .zip file contains everything you need to get started:
- Xcelsius Add-on file (.xlx)
- User Guide
- Two sample Xcelsius models
Get the 30 day free trial here!
Free Web Intelligence Best Practices Guide
We put together a Best Practices Guide for Web Intelligence Development that includes over 20 pages of tips and techniques for developing business-ready reports. Plus we'll show you the common functions that have a negative impact on performance, how to create interactive reports, the best ways to standardize look-and-feel, and much more!
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF THE GUIDE TODAY!