Altek Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end business intelligence and data management solutions. With proven methodologies, deep expertise, and industry specialization, we solve our clients’ most pressing information challenges. For the past eleven years, we have been Solution Provider Partners with SAP BusinessObjects.
While we enjoy a nationwide client-base, we primarily deliver our SAP BusinessObjects consulting and training services in the Mid-Atlantic region, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and District of Columbia.
Our practical solutions deliver actionable and measurable business results that inform decision making, optimize IT efficiency, and improve business performance. We are a trusted advisor, strategic business partner, and expert implementer in business intelligence, data warehousing, data integration, information quality and performance management solutions.
We are currently looking for experienced, full-time SAP BusinessObjects developers to add to our consulting staff. Your initial project would involve the analysis, design, development and maintenance of SAP BusinessObjects universes and reports for an ongoing effort we have with an existing client.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the client’s reporting requirements
- Creating Universes, reports and adhoc reports
- Designing and developing ETL routines to build the necessary back-end data
- Unit and integration testing
- Status Reporting
- Other related tasks
Job Requirements include:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to interact with the business users to understand requirements and relate to their needs
- Experience in creating Business Objects Universes and Reports
- Understanding of how the security is designed in the Business Objects reports
- Desire and ability to quickly learn the client’s business processes
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse concepts including Star Schema or ER Modeling.
- Experience with Informatica or other ETL tools
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Xcelsius, BusinessObjects SDK, or other SAP tools is a plus!
- Competitive base salary
- Company-paid Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO health insurance
- Company-paid prescription, vision, dental, and short and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Training & conference attendance opportunities
- Significant growth potential
To learn more about Altek Solutions, visit our website at www.alteksolutions.com.
For immediate consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary history to Deb Berkheiser by email to email@example.com or by fax to (877) 844-7402.
All candidates must be legally able to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visas at this time.
Free Web Intelligence Best Practices Guide
We put together a Best Practices Guide for Web Intelligence Development that includes over 20 pages of tips and techniques for developing business-ready reports. Plus we'll show you the common functions that have a negative impact on performance, how to create interactive reports, the best ways to standardize look-and-feel, and much more!
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF THE GUIDE TODAY!